Thursday 27 November 2014

Unknown Objects Caught on Video Over Corby U.K.


UFO Casebook
Original Source: Mufon

I was shocked the object appeared to go down and out of sight...

Corby, Great Britain  19th November 2014
I was standing outside my front door when I caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of my eye and saw something shoot across the sky; then suddenly stop at that point.
I got my phone out and recorded the object. I wasn't sure what to think when I first saw the object.
It had green lights that seemed to be flashing randomly; I could just make out it was a solid object and the way it moved from right to left and up and down, I couldn't explain it; I'm baffled.
I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. I think I was shocked the object appeared to go down and out of sight. I was rooted to the spot; it took me about 10 minutes to move and go inside.
Then I kept going in and out the front door in case I saw it again. It was a feeling of disbelief.
Did I really see that, or was I just imagining it; but I have video footage, that's says I did. I'm still in a bit of shock now an hour later.